Wealthpoint Equity Ventures, LLC has received approval from the California Department of Corporations to solicit investors from California for our real estate investment fund. Our fund aims to profit from the unique set of circumstances currently at play in the Southern California Real Estate Market.
Briefly, we intend to utilize two key investment strategies: Buy-and-Hold & Fix-and-Flip. The structure of our fund is setup so that management receives no profit until our investors have received the first 8% of return. This structure aligns the interests of investors and management for success and profit.
The estimated duration of the fund will be 5-7 years at which point we plan to dispose of our Buy-and-Hold portfolio at a significant profit earned from the appreciation of these properties due to increased demand and inflationary pressures.
Below, we’ve highlighted some key aspects of the fund for your review. If you are interested in learning more, please fill out the form to the right and we will send you all the documents you need to make an informed decision.
- The fund focuses on acquiring, disposing, and holding residential properties
- We are qualified to offer, sell, and issue preferred units up to $20 million
- Units are suitable for a term investment, estimated 5-7 years
- Investors must be California residents or residents of a foreign country
- Management aims to deliver a preferred return of 8% per year to investors prior to management receiving any profits
- Distributions to investors are made semi-annually
- Investors may have his/her earnings compounded for the term of the company
- Management team has a track record of producing over a 35% annual return from previous companies that they operated
If you are ready to invest with Wealthpoint Equity Ventures Group, LLC, please fill out the form on the right and we will send you all the documents you need to make an informed decision.
Download OurFree Investors Guide